This will really appeal to the DIY peeps and those on a budget!
We are really excited to share with everyone probably the BEST budget-saving trick
we have come across so far and it's incredibly simple!
PERSONALIZED RUBBER STAMPS
What can they be used for?
- As your signature
- As a thank you message
- And even as a wedding invitation
(ties in nicely with this idea here - Photobooth & Luggage Tag Invite)
Estimated budget -
- Stamps - they are real cheap, starting from RM10 (small)
and depending if you want pre-inked or the conventional one.
- Paper - now this depends on how fancy the paper is, the size
of your invite and how many pieces you will need.
- Ink pad - conventional inks come in black, red, blue and green.
You can get them at book or stationery stores.
- Time - depends on how many invites there is. We still think it's worth it
if a couple of hours work can save you hundreds of dollars. =)
What do you guys think? Do you like this idea?
|As a signature|
|As a thank you message|
|As a wedding invitation!|